1. I have read and understand this consent form, specifically the statement regarding collection, retention, imaging and use of personal, race/ethnicity, medical, health and biostatistical information (“information”). I consent to my participation in the performance testing and evaluation program of HockeyTech Canada ULC/HockeyTech Inc. (“HockeyTech”), which consists of information data collection and imaging.
2. I consent to have my information collected, retained, imaged and used by HockeyTech for purposes of providing its services under its program. I further acknowledge that the intent of the services of HockeyTech share such information to appropriate parties, therefore I consent to the disclosure and release of such information by HockeyTech.
3. I acknowledge and agree that either HockeyTech and its affiliates exclusively own or have been licensed by third parties to use all right, title, and interest in the services and the information, data, databases, images and other content created by HockeyTech, including but not limited to the information that I provided HockeyTech or that is collected by HockeyTech from me.
4. I hereby grant permission to the rights of my image, likeness and sound of my voice as recorded on audio or video tape without payment or any other consideration. I understand that my image my be edited, copied, exhibited, published or distributed and waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of my image or recording. I also understand that this material may be used in diverse educational settings within an unrestricted geographic area. By signing this release I understand this permission signifies that photographic or video recordings of my may be electronically displayed via the Internet or in the public educational setting.
5. I am the participant (or parent/legal guardian of the participant) named below. I hereby release HockeyTech Canada ULC/HockeyTech Inc, and its officials, directors, members, managers, officers, agents, servants and employees (collectively “Released Parties”) to the extent specified in this release. This release applies to any and all actions, claims, costs, expenses, liabilities, and demands with the respect to the death, injury, property loss or damage to myself (or my child or ward (collectively referred to as “my Child”)) or others (“Injury”) arising out of or in connections with their provision of services or in their use of my (or my Child’s) personal and/or health information, including injury that arises out of the NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES.
I have read and considered that if this waiver and release of liability was not as broad as it is, the cost for my use of the services of HockeyTech would be considerably higher, and as I do not wish to pay a considerably higher cost(s) for the services of HockeyTech, I waive the right to bargain for different waiver of liability terms.